How much everything has changed struck me like a hammer to my head today.
One of my roommates has gone back to China.
I completely forgot to say bye.
You know whats' funny I kinda took her for granted while she was here and there.
Always fussing over us, like a mother hen.
Cooking for us, nagging, juz being an overall caretaker.
She's quite a cuckoo at times, but I gotta say I realllllly miss her!!
COME BACK HERE!
Die die also muz go China now. haha.
One of my good frens is in manchester.
Another one in perth.
The world is taking my frens away from me.
What do I have left?
I have a phonebook in which I can call no one when I need someone to talk to or want someone to talk to.
I would have never imagined my frens and I being torn apart coz of the transatlantic or something.
But there we go, it has happened.
The furthur on in life we go the less friends we have.
We have backstabbing colleagues, classmates, acquaintances and family members in great abundance.
But those good ol' frens u can spill your guts to, or juz lay on their shoulder to rest, babble nonsense and still not be killed in ur sleep while you go outta ya way to be annoying are so few and far between!
I miss so many people its juz a lil unbelievable.
I miss ppl in singapore whom I was so close to but simply drifted away from each other.
I miss my frens who went overseas to study and can only come back for certain holidays.
I miss my friends whom I am close to but simply don't seem to have time or make any effort to meet up anymore.
Basically I miss my friends.
I miss interaction.
Why do u guys have to work during your hols?
Why do u have to have exams?
Why do you not respond to sms-es?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!