I've been on a roll with dvd marathons whenever I get a bit of time.
One of the movies I've been craving to watch was

yea i actually sent a request to my regular dvd rental place so they brought it in from a different outlet and sms-ed me. i love this place, its juz too cool. cinenow that is. link above.

the movie got me thinking about all my girlfrens.
all the fun times we've shared.
and the bad.
and yet they help carry u thru life eh?
even thru the bad experiences u learn so much.
Wouldn't exchange any part of my life.
So thanks to all u babes out there for being part of my life, be it a slight foot print or a really dark well worn footprint, everyone is appreciated!
n plus that guy who acts as the greek guy FUCKIN HOT!!
*pheeeeeew phweeeet*
other movies would include
emily roseloved this movie, woke me up in all senses
about a boyvery sweet, plus hugh grant cutiiiiieeee!!
daddy day carecrappy
upside of angerkinda draggy but interesting.
interpreternow this was a good movie. *thumbs up*
Now I wanna talk about being an only child.
Many stereotypes behind it.
The reactions I get are always dramatic.
"Spoilt"
"Pampered"
I know only a few other only children.
I get along ok with them.
See the thing is not only do children with no siblings get spoilt or pampered this really depends on your upbringing and ur parents doesn't it?
I know people who are terribly spoilt and pampered who aren't only children.
But I can't explain that to ppl I juz meant its juz wasting my effort aint it?
I've always wanted a sibling, real bad.
An older brother and a younger sister, always been my dream.
Used to beg my parents to adopt.
I prayed so hard for it.
It took me ages but I've managed to accept it.
But I can't help but feel like I've missed out on this amazing bond, that no one else gets a part of.
I see my young nephew and nieces.
Sibling bonds are simply too beautiful to ignore.
Yet at the same time I see the truly ugly side of it.
Siblings torn apart due to property, money, greed, jealousy, favoritism.
Guess thats something I could so without.
There is no point of this except, to say that I think sometimes people don't value sibling bonds as much as they should coz not everyone is blessed with that.
At the same time, I'm happy as I am and I wish ppl wouldn't judge me based on stereotypes.
I don't believe I'm spoilt.
Pampered yes at times, but my parents made sure I earned what ever I got.
I wouldn't have it any other way now that I look back.
Tho when I was a kid it felt like crap! ;)
So a toast to bonds, be it friendship, siblings, parental etc!
I blame sisterhood of traveling pants for making me have a sap entry!