Granted I get more easily irked now, I'm not too sure why anymore.
Another of putting it is simply well I'm more passionate now.
Passionate issues, assholes and what not.
What has brought me to this is well my current immense boredom and my pet peeve of the week.
A common question I've been enduring is
"Why you DON'T WANNA find perm job ah?"1. You must be motherfuckin stupid. Which fresh grad doesn't WANNA find a perm job?
2. Only a student would say something like dat, proving your brains is still stuck in your arse, coz you rarely come out.
3. If you knew anything, you WOULD KNOW the job market is very bad esp for the industry I chose to get into. And the funny dichotomy about the working world, funny to everyone except me that is, they want you to have experience which they are not willing to provide you with.
4. Why did I choose my industry despite the fact that it is so saturated? I am passionate abt it, you moron.
5. Finding a perm job is getting harder and harder as employer's now want more temps & contract staff, WHY? Coz its more economically savvy, you save tons on benefits. Plus you know your dispensable & replaceable so you try your best to prove yourself more.
6. Don't ask me this qns again. I will not hesitate to slap you across your face coz you're rubbing salt in my fresh, raw wounds.
7. I have 2 strikes against me one is that I'm a minority those in the majority don't even pretend what you know what I have to endure, you guys have it good. Easy for you to find jobs. 2ndly my degree is considered second class by some & the industry I chose is a hard nut to crack.
8. For goodness sake try to be more sensitive, and DON'T EVEN DARE to talk to me in a patronising voice trying to suggest I've been sitting on my ass all day not even trying to find one. DON'T EVEN DARE. U dunno jack shit.
Motherfuckin sons of a bitches I swear I'll hunt any of you down if I get this damn qns again.
Watch that mouth.
Yes I'm a very frustrated, angry woman.
Bite Me.
N dun tell me to chill either, I am fine till u ask that DAMN qns.