Alrite the qns is why are my posts far and few between?
Cos I spend alot of my time here

Yea. Sad but true. The rest of the time is spent running around. I'm truly tired.
Now yest I got to attend an event as we were pretty much the ones giving out the awards.

Now why do I bring this up? U shld know I don't talk abt my work or too personal stuff here.
Cos I got a chance to watch DIMSUM DOLLIES FOR FREE.
HAHA BITE ME.
this is specially for the manchester fren n lil vacuum head. HAHAHAHAHA.
ok granted it was a teeny weeny skit but I got it for free..yay.
& plus I got to enjoy a very delightful speech by Dr Low from NIE.
Now I have to admit I've always thought NIE was full of fuddy duddies, but damn she blew me away.
Singapore does have the occasional gem for public speaking!
There's a newfound respect for NIE in general, I dun mean its students.
They seem to have a long way to go.
But the school and its faculty.
I have many a thing to say but it all seems to fail me now.
I'll start with a phrase I thought of after some intensive thinking.
"The Presence is VAST but the void simply overwhelming."
I'm missing a great deal of people now.
People I've had to throw outta my life coz they've caused me much grief & pain.
At the same time, I've come to realise that I never knew the extent of their presence in my life.
It was only when they left, the void was too overwhelming to not acknowledge that their presence in my life was indeed vast.
I have to finally admit that I do miss them terribly so.
But I did what I did to protect myself.
As anyone else would have done.
All I can do now is to realise and appreciate the people around me.
Cos I hope not to have anymore voids in my life.
The emptiness, the pain, hurt, betrayal, guilt is an abyss
that once u step in is a neverending trip of falling.
I don't miss the pain & grief these people caused me.
I do miss the good time, the comfort and the familiarity.
Sadly I must reconcile that when it is lost both good & bad are lost together.
I do not regret but it would've been nice if it could be slightly different.
But then again pain makes you more alive & more receptive to the beautiful nature of life.