You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
7:36 PM
Saturday, October 29, 2005

TCC bread pudding...pretty good but i still prefer cafe cartel's one..YUMMY remember manchester fren?? hee hee thanks for callin babes!! miss talkin to ya man


guess where this outlet is? at united square at novena. so callin all ben & jerry fans come on down with me! there's free sampling juz like in the states too!