It has recently come to my attention that people that I do not appreciate knowing my business are reading my blog, thus more stuff will be censored.
This person is known to be a loudhailer,
and if anyone knows me well enough I DO NOT LIKE
LOUDHAILERS.
If ya can't keep ya wide gap SHUT, I won't tell u anything.
I will lie to u blatantly to protect myself.
I've had recent events where I confided in people and people are using it against me.
Don't complain that I have not warned ya.
Don't invade my privacy and appreciate unwritten rules.
If you're a motherfuckin dumbo no one can save u,
but watch urself don't go spouting bullshit to others.
Cos I know who you are, juz coz I gave u chance once dun mean I'll do it again.
I've been pretty busy but I'm working on free-ing up some time so when that happens hopefully more posts will be up. Sadly now I only have time to put up some random pics.