Frustration is building up and panic is beginning to set in.
Days seem to be crawling by and suddenly a month is almost over and yet...
NOTHING.
I'm living in reject city and its damaging my bank account balance and hurting my pride.
"Ready or Not, Here I Come" -- Refugees
Well I'm not ready.
I hate the uncertainty.
I hate that everyone else seems so damn bz.
I hate that I seem to have nothing in my hand.
Juz grains of sand that are slipping thru my hand and the illusion that I may have had something.
I hate that I'm being pushed into this world of responsibility.
I hate that I dunno what the flying fuck I'm doing.
I dunno whether I doing it right or wrong.
I'm walking aimlessly in the fog and I seem to be getting deeper and deeper into the forest
but really the fog blinds me and I'm still at the same place that I started.
Panic, Panic, Panic and then juz demoralized disappointment.
Gimme a call that will save me please.
No more reject city.
Please.
I'm begging.