
Firstly anyone who is considering watchin
"BEWITCHED" better think again.
Its not a remake of the old bone tickling series.
Even with Will Ferrell (who is abso-fuckin-lutely amazing in Saturday Night Live) & the ever gracious very definition of a woman Nicole Kidmanthe script is TOTAL rubbish.
It ain't funny.
I'm a real big fan of the original "Bewitched" "I dream of Jeannie" "I love Lucy"etc but this is juz utter rubbish. such a waste of my money. i wanna watch "the maid" instead tho i gotta gather some courage first or someone's gotta have to accompany me thru many sleepless nights.
OLD IS GOLD people. stop remaking it n fucking it up so bad.
I juz read this article on wallets and i've decided to equate it to a person's personality.
I think I may be on to something here.SO bear with me.
Now the
size of the wallet, the more things you put inside means u need more space.
the reason u have so many cards etc is coz u like having contingency plans yea?
u like having a variety to choose from.
i like small compact ones n one card. no i dun have a contingency plan.its either that or nothing.
u know those ppl whose
wallets are real new or they have many wallets,they like new stuff.
(ya ya pointing out the obvious)
those who have really old wallets well old is gold to them. appreciate things better.
even when its tattered n torn they hold it dear to them.
sentimental these ppl.
oh n ppl with
special coin purses wow organization baby.
i hate that actually i prefer convenience.
ALL IN ONE.its either all in one, or NONE.
hmmm ok it sounded much better in my head tho'. anything to add people?
wallets & personality..hmmm...
i think my wine & men analogy is easier to down.