The past few days have been gruelling.
RATM comments how he/she learned to mute anger.
To this I say, I've come to realise over the years I only become angry, depressed, disappointed, hurt etc when I care. I really really care.
You only get angry when you care. If you didn't, it would be indifference.
Today was the pits as someone I let into my life, shared my numerous troubles with, cared for, lashed back n hurt me so deep.
Almost as if you slashed me with a knife, and it bleeds.
But the thing is the flesh pain is nothing compared to the pain you feel within you.
It can numb you, disillusion you, almost take away your very soul.
I'm immensely hurt by that person.
The harsh words exchanged ripped me, coz even in ur harshest moments i held myself back to be equally harsh.
i gave in once n now have u released u.
U never really know a person.
Everyone is so complex, so many different aspects to their personality.
But to hurt me so badly, you never really cared.
I'm broken now, but i'll mend.
Until then I bid thee adieu.
Coz I am not strong enough to take such pain that resonants through me.