Ladies & Gents I present to you...
Beauty!

Yup her name is Kelly Brook & she's an actress.
Check her out at
http://www.kellybrookonline.info/.
Now I find beauty fascinating. It truly is in the eye of the beholder. Tho' I can' t see how anyone would say Kelly Brook is the dreaded word "ugly" but some may not find her their cup of tea. Everyone is so different with their varying skin colours, accents, boob sizes, general shapes & sizes. Yet someone out there will (well hopefully someone out there anyway) finds u attractive, beautiful, aesthetically pleasing.
U watch documentaries and they try to make into a science, the idea of beauty. Something about people's faces being as symmetrical as possible, even going to the extent of measuring it. Or saying how different people are attracted to certain kinds of scents as we find these appropriate for mating. (I find that deduction a lil primal, but who knows) Tho' backed with evidence, I find beauty is not something we can explain or reduce to a scientific state. Some find boobs & asses God's greatest creation, others find that the eyes are window to one's soul.
But I think most importantly, we shld learn to appreciate ourselves with our differences and all. Don't try to slim down coz the media & companies tell you that in their myopic & profiteering sight that "tummitrim" or "xtrim" whatever the hell trim is what is gonna get the world to think you're gorgeous. It is our differences, our lil flab on our tummies etc that makes us, "uniquely singaporean" or uniquely whatever the hell country u come from. I'm always flabbergasted when people start telling me they wanna lose weight for aesthetic reasons, it really is quite dangerous. Its one thing if you wanna start eating healthier or start exercising coz well the benefits are numerous, but damn don't go on a diet to fit into some piece of clothing, go buy something else, dudette!
Now i'll end off with an amusing quote,
"Always remember you're UNIQUE, just like everyone else"
*winks*
hey everyone wants to be beautiful, but let's not go insane over it.
& juz coz i find women hot dun mean i'm bisexual or a lesbian.
what is wrong with u ppl and ur myopic views?
beauty is meant to be appreciated despite its form or presence.
there's a reason we call it EYE CANDY.