For the New York trip from my frens POV
check out-> http://www.livejournal.com/users/marianne/207981.html#cutid1tho' i was only there for a few days so i missed out on some of the sights she saw.BOO.
n i'm still amused that i wore my "i heart NY" t shirt n my classmate refused to believe i went there....
Well, well well.
The end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one.
I had my last exam yesterday. Which was a major league killer.
The assignment murdered my remaining brain cells.
The lecturer pissed me off with a lack of intelligible answer.
I started studying the day before my exam, major mistake coz as I went thru the book
there was Plato, Socrates; next chapter atoms, ions, isotopes, compounds; next chapter malthus theory; next one force times distance is work done.
BRILLIANTE MEL, congrats for choosing the American Education System.
The one where u have to have an ALL ROUNDED education.
And yes i know the NUS bidding system is a BITCH but damn u guys get a choice, everything's chosen even our "electives" we juz have to shut up & do them. SO damn you people.
it was the WORST module by far. n i hope like hell i pass if not there goes my graduation.
sniff sniff poor ol' me.
Anyway hopefully that's the end.
End of classes, exams, lectures, crap tutorials, endless papers, projects.
Well if I don't fail anyway.
The beginning of uncertainty.
Where do I go from here?
What do I do?
I suddenly find myself estranged from the student population.
Wishing like hell, I had the certainty of planning holidays from june to august coz ur on summer holiday. Or juz knowing where you're gonna be a year from now.
I don't.
hate being in the fog.
my working frens have been really supportive tho.
so thanks u guys.
n those who still studying, damn u guys love every minute of it.
graduation will come really fast and take everything away from you.
celebrated with fellow classmates & schoolmates, n it was really funny to see the bdae gal being sabo-ed in fish & co. i never knew they did that. n den my extensive plans for the day kinda fell thru with my lack of sleep & all. OOPS. den i got a call from my fren who pretty much gave it to me for still sleeping, drove me to have nice lil dinner, yummy chomp chomp rocks. followed by gawd knows wandering ard with plans blowing up continously (suay i swear) ending up at my place, enjoying absolut raspberry & THE PACIFIER which is seriously crappy but good for a laff. n by the way i pissed exhausted but dumbo me drank red bull n now i can't sleep while my dear ol' fren is happily in slumberland.
DAMN THAT RED BULL it never works when i need it like exams n shit.
n fuck
VIN DIESEL IS HOOOOOT.
how can u like scrawny men? when such men exist? how can u? how how how?