Well, well ladies & gents...
the results are in, London has won the bid.
Complete shocker tho, I would say.
U could juz hear the disbelief amongst the crowd on tv and in my house.
Like...SAY WAT?
I have to say having been there in 1996, it was a city of bollocks. I experience racism there, I saw hate crimes there, had shitty food, shitty weather (even in summer its freezing and the clouds are perpetually gloomy as the faces of the ppl of london) ugh.
Plus its way too expensive there.
No I do not like the Brits, tho I have family there.
Anyway I do not know whether I'll be alive tml, yet alone in 2012 so hell what do I care?
and by the way its TWENTY TWELVE, not TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE.
dats juz a stupid way of saying it.
why use more energy when u can use less?
anyway pardon moi, i've been uncharacteristically GRUMPY.
snapping at ppl. well so far one person. the other person i'm biding my time to snap.
when i'm grumpy i do not have the patience to deal with my pet peeves, for example
talkin to me like i am a dog or cat"come here""sit""stand"my response, fuck u, i'm a person talk to me with some respect.
my other pet peeve is ppl telling me to
"hurry up"do not tell me to hurry up, coz i am not in a hurry, YOU ARE.
so u fuckin hurry up n get the fuck outta my face.
do not make this my problem if YOU are busy.
I AM NOT.
do not make it seem like I am wasting YOUR time. i never asked for it.
go do your thing, coz right now i do NOT CARE.
another pet peeve is
"huh"HUH WAT THE FUCK HUH. u deaf izzit? u plain stupid?
u need me to draw pictures for u?
u huh me once fine, dun fucking huh me all the time i'll pull out your ears coz u dun need 'em.
pent up rage? yes. there's lots more where that came from.
i've got 3 ppl on my hitlist.
actually 2 i'm biding my time.
when i hit u guys, dun even bother.
the 3rd one already got it twice.
so anyone else wanna piece of me?