You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
3:18 PM
Monday, June 27, 2005
The author of this blog has just done her
accounts for the month and recently checked her account balance.
She has had a
cardiac arrest and is currently undergoing
electrotherapy to get her out of her comatose state.
All invites to go out with her are thus suspended till furthur noticewhile she hibernates in silence till her plans to rob a bank ocean's 11 style follows through.
If and when those plans fall through, you are not to bear witness in the court of law or laugh at her when she becomes an auntie cleaning the SMRT toilets.
BE NICE.