Theres something I cant seeSomething living in the way you smileBehind those eyes you lieAnd theres nothing i can sayCause im never gonna change your mindBehind those eyes you hide-- Three Doors Down , Behind those eyesThe eyes are truly the windows to one's soul if you really know a person.
Lies are exposed.
Hurt is obvious.
The facade ends in one's eyes.
All is blatant once again,
but only to the trained eye.
Don't you wish you read a person you don't really know well or one that has become an expert at hiding one's true body language?
Anyway I digress.
Coming back from the states I've dropped face into reality and let me tell you its biting me real bad right now.
Faced with questions that I thought I knew the answer to but I'm actually lost now.
What do I want to do now?
I thought I knew but now I realise I don't.
I've started to get really annoyed with this question especially when 5-6 people ask you a day.
Or the perpetual nag from various people about the same thing.
I start to comprehend why one of my frens snapped when I asked the same qns.
Questions and more questions are simply haunting my existence and I wish I could escape to the states again.
I miss being so carefree.