You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
me.
I have a penchant for sweet delights be it chocolate lava cakes or eye candy in my favorite tv show.
I adore being a couch potato and my recent addiction is NCIS and The Big Bang Theory.
3:40 PM
Friday, May 27, 2005
Ok at the request of a fan I will post more pics. *laffs* ok I kid. I have no fans but i'm allowed to be a delusional young adult at times ( i almost said child but I realised I'm 21 tho' i feel like I completely missed my 21st bleah... here goes)
I begin with GROUND ZERO. about 6 years ago I saw the world trade center in all its glory. this time i stood before it post 9/11 and I felt like my gut was being wrenched. It still affects me to this very day. I have no idea why. I can't imagine what it must have been like for those present on the day itself. It reminds you of everyone in the world suffering and so pain that we have in this world. So much pain.
the future of the world trade center site.
after that sobering thought, i move on to TIMES SQUARE in nyc. ooh laa laa baby. this place rocks.
for the aspiring accountants out there.
to all fellow mass comm/journalists out there...
only in nyc. didja know lighted up advertisements are banned in sg coz it'll distract drivers!
for the broadway lovers
the coolest form of advertisments can be found in times square. check out the steam coming outta the nissin cup of noodles. HOW COOL IZZAT?
toldja they had cool road signs.
gorgeous sunset in newark, new jersey where i stayed.