I can't believe this I finally caught
THE O.C!!
yeehaaaa!
It was a 2 hour special today!
yippee...2 more eps b4 its season 3 ends...boohoo.
man it feels good to watch it after missing I dunno how many bloody eps.
I thought it was 8pm but its actually 7pm coz different states have different time zones.
BLEAH.
Anyway we have yet to reach home at 7pm till tonite and that also I missed a good half hour of the first hour. But drama mama man today. here i thot Trey was cute. but now its FUCK U TREY! bloody bastard. Wait till Ryan finds out. Ur SOOOO dead! Hopefully he doesn't think nonsense.
woohoo i'm highhhh on a
OC high!
plus the field trip today was cool.
anyway back 2 work, presentation tml...ugh plus those damn tutorials...SIAN
haha n the damn driver kept blasting kelly clarkson's since you've been gone over n over again n now my roomies n i are addicted! argh
SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONEEEEE
I CAN BREATHE FOR THE FIRST TIMMMMEEEEEwe're crazy! hahaha its great!