argh i skipped our happy hour which is from mon- thurs. too crowded plus i'm hella grumpy.
I can't believe I ran more than 20 000 miles away from home to do fuckin geography again.
m.e remember biomes? stratosphere? and all fuckin bullshit. We're doing it again. This time under the pretext of "environmental science" Yesterday was the field trip which was ok, tml we have another one. These damn field trips start so damn early in the morn and end so damn late saps all our energy messes up our partying plans. Plus the motherfuckin lecturer dr curt branch has swamped us with presentations, tests, tutorials all of which count to our damn grade I'm so ANNOYED.
I refused to do geog again and I have to do this fuckin module coz the school says so.
DAMN U.
Hate it!!
I thot this mod will be slack boy was I SO SO wrong.
Messing up everything.
Argh.
Cartoon stuff that happens in class:
Dr Branch (as is name suggest is as interesting as a tree)
"what do you get when u breed a horse and a donkey together?"
classmate:
HONKEY!
*laffs*
its actually a mule if u didn't know.
Plus the takin pics using camera phones of classmates who sleep in class...funny!
I have to say I lurve my roomies.
Rawk on babez!
Accidentally kicked my bed mate in the ass while sleepin.
hahhahahaa musta been a comfy ass. ;)