I know there haven't been pics in a while. Photoshop died and I got this trial version of "Fireworks" so still not used to it thus the incredible teeni-ness of the pics. I apologise.
Anyway the above is where my current module is, TV studio production classes are held in this building. Real hella hectuc today. Pissed exhausted. Complete meltdown as a director, too many shots to call. Too many things to do. We had mixed rotations today where everyone had to try doing every role in the control room as well as the studio. Its tough work. Never thot in a million years that it'd be so fucking tough. Good luck to me.

Now this sculpture has some name which I can't remember for the life of me.
Its right in the middle of my school. There are lots of buildings but tired and lazy to put up more pics. Its great to sit in front of it and have a packed lunch. Very relaxing.

This is my
dean of mass comm's house (professor karlie harmon) she kicks ass. We went to her place for dinner. She made casserole and salad and baked brownies for us. Plus there was my all time fav...RED WINE!! woohoo! So that was awesome. The mass comm picnic with all our american seniors was ok. Where our advertising lecturer grilled hot dogs for us.
I'm dead tired. So gonna end of here. Got out student ID today so we could get in the cafeteria. for 5 bucks u get an all you can eat buffet. I tell ya...ITS CRAZY! too much food. and its pretty damn good. I'm still in the Go America mode. So pardon me for not missing Singapore at all. Which my mom asked as well...and no i dun miss Singapore or the food there yet.
I've been here juz a coupla days gimme a break!