I think I'll get outta here, where I canRun just as fast as I canTo the middle of nowhereTo the middle of my frustrated fearsAnd I swear you're just like a pillInstead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me illYou keep makin' me ill-- Just Like A Pill by Pink--Darn it I'm so frustrated.
Everyone's so busy with exam prep and as usual, my wonderfully intelligent school goes out of its way to alienate us from society coz that's when we have breaks.
Out of point breaks, but breaks nonetheless. So no one's free to accompany me.
The one day other den xmas which i usually adore is fast becoming a pain.
A sweet fren of mine we'll call her olengee tried to make some plans, but she's bz with exam prep and no one could make it or sth like dat. Babe I really appreciate the gesture tho. Its very sweet. The one day I usually enjoy spending with people I really care abt, I'm gonna be miles away and among people I'm not really close to or people who don't really know me that well. And honestly its a downer. I'm not sure whether I can get along with them considering I have to live with them and I haven't shared my room in years. I don't want any bad blood between any of us, coz dat will juz make life crappy.
Den I realised by the time I'm back everyone would have forgotten.
Great. Its supposedly one of those milestones u have to cross but its fast becoming a day I wish would just disappear. Ugh.
The rant for the day would be*drumroll plz*
The
new TRIUMPH bra, is seamless and a t-shirt bra and most of all its tagline
"THE ONE PIECE BRA"woohoo ladies and gents, let's give it up for triumph for having a *gasp* ONE PIECE bra.
Oh No you see Victoria's Secret, Sorella, Pierre Cardin and all of them they have more then one piece bras, that's right they break it up to 2, 3, 4 parts and then we sit down and assemble the bras as we do ikea furniture.
BRAVO TRIUMPH! Let's hear a loud round of applause for this incredibly brilliant company.