Hola everyone, in the good ol'
US of A right now.
Thanks so much for everyone's well wishes etc.
Been pretty bz the past few days, by the end of the day I pissed exhausted.
And classes only begin tml.
We start with the module with the highest credit hours, GPA positioning, so if we fuck it up, the entire GPA plummets. And I mean plummets.
So gotta suck it up.
I missed THE OC, last week coz i got held up by immigration, fuckin bitches. Anyway hopefully I get to see it this week coz its impt modules and I heard it ends real late.
DAMN u FOX (the channel in the US which shows it) for puttin it at 8pm.
Anyway, lots has happened. Pics will only be up in Sg, unfortunately, the photoshop on my lappie is only a trial version and has expired. Darn it.
Its gorgeous here, beautiful ppl, beautiful cool weather, n HUGE ass portions of food.
I mean dammit their tomatoes are the size of 2 or 3 of ours.
Ben & Jerry's costs like 2.97 USD in Wal-mart!!!! I went crazy seeing all those stuff they din have over here. Plus their Dove shampoos...WHOA. n clairol n i didn't even know GARNIER had shampoo!
Wal-mart is fuckin amazing.
I love their microwave food, 86 cents and u can get a really good meal.
yummyyy!
plus i LURVE their customer service
"Hi Ladies, how are u doing today"
"Hi Ladies, are you doing alright?"
"Hi juz let us know if we can do anything for u" (den they leave u alone)
Always with a smile and they say bye when u leave EVEN if u don't buy anything.
Lurve it.
Abso-fuckin-lutely love it.
Bravossimo!