Ladies & Gents I am proud to say I finally bought my 18K white gold ring today.
At dirt cheap prices so i gotta thank dear ol' SK for it. Yippee.
I kinda like the rose gold as well. size 12...(hint hint ladies & other ladies)
Be warned I hate gold tho. Platinum is always welcome *beeg grinz*
There I was happily buying my ring and my friend had to be a downer abt it
"I'm gonna bring my date here to buy it for me"
HELLO? whatever happened to
women of the world raise your right hand?geez...guess i'm the only one who goes by that mantra...
Man if i'm gonna wait for some guy to buy me a ring, i'll be six feet underground.
Anyway I will be happily admiring my beloved ring, till then ...
Other rings with simple designs but a big fat ol' diamond will be welcomed with open arms.
Thank you for your time.