I DO NOT believe this I wrote a nice entry and it fuckin disappeared again. NA BEI.
Anyway my fellow readers, I'm exhausted but I've come to say I caught
THE WOODSMAN
I read the reviews, watched the trailer, read interviews with Kevin Bacon & I HAD to watch this. simply had to. And it lived up to my expectations. Kevin Bacon delivered a CLASS A performance. The extreme close ups of his blue blue eyes said it all. Robin the young girl, also did well. I have to say personally I feel Paedophiles are the worst scum of the earth. This movie handles it well, portraying realism etc...And it definitely makes you think & hits you hard. It really is quite brilliant. The 6 awards it won, very very deserving. Worth $7.50 considering I rarely spend so much on movies choosing either to watch it for free or renting a dvd.
Also yesterday I was supposed to watch "son of the mask" for free, my fren & I sat for like 10 minutes of the movie, gave each other a look and walked outta there.
Following which we saw
ROBOTS (the digital animation movie) showing, so we walked into the theatre. Not many people were in the theatre, so luckily for us we got off scot free. And it was really funny! Considering I never even heard of the movie till my fren started to go on abt it, it really exceeded my expectations (which was at zero). Big names like Halle Berry, Ewan McGregor, Drew Carey & Robin Williams were there to back it up real good.
The past few days have juz been a flurry of activities. Unfortunately I'm spending TOO MUCH. I'm gonna be left with nothing when it matters. CRAP. Had Ichiban Boshi lunch set meal the other day, that was ok. But the one that takes the cake, sushi buffet at
Suki Sushi 4th Floor Cineleisure. DAMN man. I ate till I got nauseous! Softshell crab, all kindsa tempura. Free flow of drinks. Decent pricing. All plates on belt plus all orders $4.90 & below can order till u si beh full!
*thumbs up* unfortunately it s waste for me to eat buffets coz i dun much. SO I shall not go for anymore buffets. Hopefully idiocy doesn't prevail again.