TAMADE.
I woke up late as usual for my tutorials which I detest, coz local lecturers are absolute crap.
Yes I am biased, tho' for this modules this fella isn't that bad.
But considering I'm pretty much late for everything, its a daily occurrence.
So of course Queen Mel believes that time and tide will await her arrival.
TAMADE.
I got off my ass, went all the way to school, and they fuckin left without me.
DAMN FIELD TRIP.
Where's my
red carpet?
The
trumpets signalling my arrival.
NOOOOOO.
You guys left without me.
Hmmph.
Such audacity.
Den of course I had to call a couple of my frens to ask them to go out, coz I was already out and dressed. Both conversations were sth like this :
me: hey morning!fren: mmmmdufsdlkfsdjfldkme: ur asleep huh? fren: kdflskdhflsdkfisermmmme: ok go back to sleep denfren: mmldfjsdkfjlmmmmme: PUT THE PHONE DOWNfren:...mmmm *hangs up*HAHAHAHA...it was kinda amusing, till I realised I got outta bed for no damn reason.
And the whole place seemed like ghost town.
But since we're on the topic of handphones, calling my frens up and all.
I ask
why do people have their phones switched on while they are sleeping?ARE YA NUTS?
Ya guys ain't working yet, so there can't possibly some urgent working matter...so??
I got into arguments with people over this before.
I dun get it.
I mean yes there was a period of time my handphone became my everything.
Bills were at an all-time high.
I called and sms-ed practically everyone on my phonebook regularly.
Perpetually sms-ing calling people when I was meeting ppl.
Now I hate to use my phone when I'm with someone else, its juz plain rude and annoying coz I can't concentrate and enjoy my time with the person I am with at the moment.
I mean here you are having an awesome conversation with this person and they whip out their phone start conversing and den start sms-ing furiously going
" gimme a moment I can't multi-task"
and you're juz stoning away there.
I might as well go home n sms u.
I'm not talkin about calling and sms-ing once in a while.
I know ppl who are so darn addicted to their phone they probably will die without it.
Probably die from overdose of radiation as well but hey that's juz me being dramatic.
I barely use my phone and when I go overseas I much rather leave the damn thing here.
Its quite liberating to be without a handphone.
I think its become an addiction to many, quite detrimental to their real-life/real-time relationships.
Do you not feel you need a break from the phone?
Why the need to bring it along with you when u shower?
Or sleep?
Or pee?
Is President George Bush gonna be calling you anytime soon?
Perhaps President Arroyo?
Are you a member of the CIA?
Expecting an emergency call to send to you to save Iraq?
OR do I just need NEW friends?