Ladies & Gents,
CLEO's 50 most eligible bachelors 2005 is out.
Now mind you I don't read Sg mags or mags in general except for
COSMOPOLITAN stopped buying mags for ages. but a fren of mine mentioned he's one of the 50 bachelors so i juz HAD to get it. Now usually, as everyone has come to a consensus the bachelors are absolute rubbish, this year *gasp* i found a couple of lustworthy men. *swoon*
*rubs hands in glee*
Contender No. 18 also known as
Gael Sydness- cowabunga baby! he's a model and very caucasian and VERY lustworthy!! woopee.
Contender No. 25 also known as
John Eber- awesome smile, he should juz be in all tooth related ads.
Contender No. 23 also known as
Brendan Lim- ohhh suave & sophisticated look, one of the fellas on the cover & dun look too good on the cover either
Contender No. 40 also known as
Keith Prakash- comes in a close second to cowabunga fella, Mr Sydness. DAMN he's CUTE!!
one of the fellas on the cover of the mag & dun look too good on the cover either
Contender No. 47 also known as my fren!
- an absolute sweetheart! ( hee oops...at michigan fren's reminder, old already ah)
yummmmy!! i likeeeeee.
have u guys heard abt the date a guy auction in HK?
man we should have that here, auction off these bachelors. *beeg grin*
Now for a round of
most eligible bachelorette (ME, these are qns the CLEO bachelor's had to answer),
I know I'm in love when... I have no idea, what distinguishes being "in love" from just "loving someone in general? I'm still learning everyday. Hopefully I don't take too damn long.
When no one's looking... I talk to myself or talk to my tv (yes yes I'm weird, I need to voice my thoughts!)
I feel on top of the world... when I've tasted the sweet taste of success achieving something I've put alot of effort into.
Men will like me because... hmmm good qns, many have said I'm funny but considering I'm still available its not enough yea?
I like a man... who's masculine none of that crying yada yada, honest, sincere, challenges me to greater heights & has to be damn funny, witty and smart (not juz academic smart)
I last cried... none of your damn business
Which reality programme do you want to be on? no thanks.
A man will drive me wild wearing... well he's got to have really nicely toned biceps etc and wear a simple black tee- shirt or long sleeved shirt...*whistles*
anyway met a fren who i haven't met in a couple of years. can't believe its been so long.
i juz realised the initials are BSH ahhaha true to form is full of bullshit, michigan fren try to guess who i'm referring to!
haha i believe this is the year i get to reconnect with my alma mater frens coz they suddenly seem to be appearing again either coz they ord liao or bump into them in school or sth weird like dat. definitely nice. went back to IMM after a couple of years, and I was juz flooded with bittersweet memories.
Its quite depressing to realise the number of people who I've lost in my life, as Ryan says in the opening of the new ep of THE OC.
Hits you hard sumtimes its your fault and other times you're flailing to understand what went wrong why that person left when you thot you had such a great connection.
One can only wonder and wallow in self pity.