I was in great distress yesterday. I have since gotten over it.
Firstly I've broke to a whole new level, I'm so broke I'm in fuckin debt.
Which I detest like hell.
Secondly, I've chopped off my locks.
I was wailing to my fren that "I have no hair left" after which I promptly got the pointed look and she said"DON'T".
I think she might have actually mastered the art of shutting me up.
Or perhaps I'm juz being nice and having mercy on her ears.
Anyway, after ridicule from my wonderful parents yesterday, I got some positive feedback today from the classmates.
So I shall not be wearing my new collection ofpaper bags over my head for a while.
A dreadful pity tho, the new spring collection of paper bags is simply fabulouso.Let me know if you want it, I'll give it to ya at a greatly discounted rate.
-Sidenote-
I discovered the wonders of ham "shavings" as my fren put it. She opened the pack and I took one look at it and both of us went
"that looks darn awful"
fren: Yea NTUC doesn't package it very well. Cold Storage does a better job.
me: what u want me to go all the way to cold storage to buy it?
fren: no la. juz try it.
me: *dubious expression* *reaches out gingerly and takes a piece*
YUMMY! dammit she's got awesome taste in food. my weakness.fren: hey last piece *hands me a piece*
me: aw man dats so sweet ur giving the last piece to me
fren: its YOUR last piece.
me: turns, looks at her and the pile of ham shavings
GRRRR...
HAHHAHAA. I tell u she's funny.
when she's not yellin her head off trying to get me outta bed.
she does that one more time i'm gonna have to kick her sorry lil ass