Ladies and Gentleman, a fren and myself have decided to publicly embarrass a mutual fren of ours. Now I believe she has this coming to her for a bloody long time.
This young lady has held my 2004 birthday present hostage for quite a while now. I believe she intends to snook me n give it for my 2005 birthday present. I’m ON TO YA babe. I know ya plan.
Next she's absolutely hopeless. I mean she's a very dear fren but she's absolutely HOPELESS at communicating. We have to an understanding that she should wear a lime green vest stating that
"I must learn to COMMUNICATE with my frens" as part of her corrective work order. I mean citizens who get outta line have to be punished most severely. On msn, after msg-ing her like for gawd knows how many times n when I start to count the strands of white hair upon my head she finally decides to grace me with her precious "hi" den half way or should I say more like a quarter way thru she’ll juz disappear on me. No reply nothing...I assume she fell off the galaxy. Sumtimes after she bestows me with me greeting she scoots off n says she's BZ with goodness knows wat.
YOUNG LADY u jolly well better start communicating properly besides ur laggin replies, perpetually scolding ppl n scooting off to ur com games n wat not.
I will get that lime green vest for u should u fail to comply to communicate with us appropriately from this day onwards. Followed by a big bamboo stick which we will carry everywhere to whack u when we see u in public.
NOW get in line woman!!
on to the next segment where i do not berate anyone. today was pretty awesome hanging out with a dear ol' fren of mine. kinda sad coz she's goin off for abt 5 mths man. on of those VERY few ppl u can count on to hang out on a short notice plus someone with very similar (awesome) taste to me. *beeg grinz* fuck enjoyed the haagen daz brownie with ice cream tho' a bit too sweet after a while plus the ikea swedish meatballs twista fries etc. to ppl getting a tad alarmed by the amt of food, i'll let ya in on a trade secret its a govt proj n they have decided to implant phytons in ppl as part of a plan to make ppl spend on the food industry so ppl will never be outta jobs. due to market n job saturation. a way to keep the economy going thus i am part of this secret govt proj. yup thus accounting for me being unable to stop eating after my subway sandwich for lunch etc...its worse den 24 hour buffet man. but for the sake of u guys i decided to offer myself as a guinea pig. the sacrifices i make. sigh.
anyway back to my fren gonna miss ya but we gonna hang out alot in 5 mths. so i say see ya n take care!!