You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
1:39 PM
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
ok sorry haven't been posting any pics of late. i only have adobe in my desktop. gotta figure out how to get a copy in my other com.
pan pacific hotel lounge's prawn & egg roll...not bad btw. (had on xmas day)
dear ol' philifer's bdae cake from baker's inn strawberry shortcake...yummyyy.
dats it for now..toodles.