i would juz like to say sth.
IT'S VERY VERY wrong to think you can step all over me.
I may appear to have no backbone.
I may be quiet.
I may not unleash my sharp tongue at ya.
But that dun mean I will not relish a chance to slap you real hard if an opportunity presented itself.
I remember each and every time ANYONE has screwed me over.
And mark my words I only need ONE opportunity to screw you over.
DAMN I won't regret it.
this is not directed at one person.
its too all the fucked ppl.
I do NOT forgive. Neither do I forget.
You think you can screw me over and get away with it?
HA.
Dream on baby.
I'm stewing.
Waiting behind the curtains.
The knife held in my hand.
Turn your back and I will stuck in no hesitations.
Dun rub me the wrong way and its all good.
I admit I suck at being a good Catholic.
Love unconditionally?
Yea well...I'm still working on it alrite.
I'm really really FED UP at being taken advantage of.
I'm sick of giving people a fuckin swordfish and people being unable to even give me a fuckin ikan bilis.
Geez I try so damn hard not to offend people but people dun give a damn about offending me.
And mind you if I help you, its not your God given right. Its a fuckin privilege.
Same goes for tellin you stuff.
Its not your RIGHT to know abt stuff, its your PRIVILEGE.
Its a thin line. Tread carefully.
ps. I hope this isn't taken the wrong way to whom its NOT targetted to. Coz i doubt the ppl who it is targetted to read my blog anyway. DAMN if only I had the guts to yell at them straight up.
i'm trying very hard not to target my boiling over anger at the wrong ppl but its kinda tough. so dun say i didn't warn ya.