You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
1:34 AM
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
kanina.
my baby phelps came in third. damn! he needs me to console him...
damn ian thorpe. but i gotta admit he's got damn good form n got mutual respect for his competitors. BUT dammit.
its ok natalie coughlin n wats his name peirsol? sth won gold medals for the US...so woopee...
oh lu xue-sth from china..damn own OR man..she rocks...can't wait for diving...laadidaa...