You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
2:31 PM
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
black eyed peas have got me in the groove...
check out
Latin Girls, Smells Like Funk, That Boogie That Be
wooooohoooooo...
damn i wanna club SO BAD.
i need my income. dammit.
china diving rocks man. perfection at its peak. but den again they have been in a class of their own at every olympics. sweeping the gold year after year. no other country has come even close to such beauty. perhaps russia...but this time they surpassed every other country by a huge margin. awesome man. kudos to them.