You will never be strong enough
You will never be good enough
You were never conceived in love
You will not rise above
They'll never see
I'll never be
I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me
-Lies by Evanscence-
I've been attempting to seek solace but I've never been particularly understood. perhaps i was always meant to be an outcast. always watching the fishbowl from the outside. the deep hunger to be totally and completely accepted. to actually belong somewhere will continue to burn within me.
funny how a word/sentence/incident can shatter ur world as u know it.
n u crave peace of mind.
u crave solace and u try to seek in different people and anything you can immerse yourself in but it simply eludes you.
till you are completely drained emotionally.
i've got no more energy to muster a smile or engage in small talk.
i care not to soothe your frivolous worries or make u feel good.
i simply crave solitude.
absolute solitude and a couple of sticks.
dats all i want n need.
no one can help.
i'm all alone on this one.
my spirit is dead juz let me be, please dun hold it against me.