You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
4:51 PM
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
"finding nemo"
finally got my ass down to watch a cartoon movie. dun realli like cartoon movies. always thot they were lame but since everyone hailed dis one had to check it out. it was ok. good quips n stuff. thot the turtle was cute. with its "gimme some fin" & "dude"
.
"a cinderella story"
lame ass story. but has a decent soundtrack. like edwin mccain's song which i haven't heard in ages.
EDWIN MCCAIN - I`LL BE LYRICS
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I`ll be captivated, I`ll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I`ll Be your cryin` shoulder
I`ll Be love suicide
I`ll Be better when I`m older
I`ll Be the greatest fan of your life
i hope to have a shoulder to cry on one day. must be nice.