You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
11:52 PM
Saturday, July 31, 2004
music: dip it low (remix feat fabulous) by samantha mumba
watched along came polly which wasn't all that. predictable n GROSS humor. exactly like something like mary which i hated! ugh. distasteful. onli good thing? jennifer aniston has a great ass n looks good.
laws of attraction is much better in my opinion. pretty witty n juz feel good. guess it gives u hope abt commitment which is pretty much crap in my opinion. oh well.
oh n i watched "she's out of control" on channel i...man dat was like fuckin funny. abt a dad who can't accept his daughter is growing up...starring tony danza (who's the boss)