yesterday was a good day i watched dirty dancing 2 (havana nights). DAMN it made me wanna go clubbin soooooo bad. plus that latino guy fuckin cute. nice olive skin. nice pecs...*swoonz*
den i watched enemy of the state again on channel 5. will smith cannot be denied.
den i watched "i, robot" which one of my frens told me to look out for the shower scene coz will smith has a really nice ass which he does by the way & realli realli nice pecs.
i adore these lines from the movie
will smith aka spooner
" AACHOO! I'm sorry I'm allergic to bullshit."
or this other line
"Look this relationship ain't gonna work. I'm black. Your a cat. I'm not gonna be hurt again."
WAHAHAHAHA!!
speaking of nice asses. for the first time in my 20 years i think i have a crush on my lecturer. he's cute in this realli geeky way like seth green or sth. AND he has a REALLI tight ass. its true!! u don't see guys having good asses in singapore no sirree. he's american (of course, the land where guys actualli have a chance of having a gr8 ass) only problem is... HE'S BORING!!!!! damn so dat juz takes the fun outta the crush doesn't it? oh well guess u either have a gr8 ass or no personality. oh wait den again we always have will smith to bank on. *winks*