You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
1:52 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
the last time i went thru this kinda hell spewing stuff verbally n anally was when i had gastric flu & i thot that was hell. well when u wake up at 3am to begin an onslaught of pukin n hellhole diarrhea it realli is worse. all coz of that damn sausage i ate for dinner. DAMMIT.
when i woke up in the mornin n realise my parents were missin i couldn't take it n i called them to back n bring me to the docs. i was given medication n ordered not to eat anything onli fluids. n she told me to drink 100 plus in small sips. no big gulps. coz even when i drink water or tea i throw up. its terrible. i got so scared coz juz yesterday char(my colleague) told me that she got food poisonin n ended up in the hospital. damn dat scared the shit outta me ( damn it can be used literally as well. sorry to be graphic)
anyway i'm wallowin in my misery. i shld be at work gettin more money. dammit.