You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
12:54 AM
Friday, June 04, 2004
Marissa
Marissa is your O.C. alter ego. Like Marissa, there's more to you than meets the eye. Sure, you're really into fashion and clothes and you're always pulled together, but there's much more to you than that. You're also a sensitive person and a great friend. Sometimes you find it hard to express yourself—like when you're angry. When someone does you wrong, instead of speaking up you retaliate with the silent treatment.
taken from www.seventeen.com