You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
8:46 PM
Thursday, June 17, 2004
someone recommended a webbie to d/l songs from. NO DOWNLOAD CLIENT! n its FREE. woohoo...man i realli missed downloadin. songs galore. but it doesn't have all the latest songs. n sumtimes u can't d/l it or its like onli a few lines of the song. *curses* dammit. well better den nothing. i wonder how long i'm gonna hold out before i cave in n juz download imesh again!
I CAN'T LIVE W/O DOWNLOADING MOVIES N MY LOVELY TV SHOWS. NO MORE SNL, PUNK'd (they punk'd THE OC characters!! fuckers!!), SIX FEET UNDER, QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY...DAMMIT.
i hate singapore tv.
its so fuckin lame ass.
seriously lame ass.