It haunts me every month without fail. No haunts doesn't do it justice. Tortures me more like. Yes that's much better. times like these i juz wanna transform into my male counterpart. i can't help feelin grumpy. why they hell do we females go thru this shit every damn month. can't they give us a break. yea yea i know there are special birth control pills that delay this shit. but still. it hurts man. why does it hurt so bad for me?
JET [Cold Hard Bitch]
Cold hard bitch
Just a kiss on the lips
And I was on my knees
I'm waiting give me
Cold hard bitch
She was shakin' her hips
And I that was all that I need
I'm waiting give me
Cold hard bitch
Just a kiss on the lips
And I was on my knees
lurve this pic n the song. kinda works in a diff way as a well. that damn time of the month is a real cold hard bitch. juz wants u to suffer every mth. dun give a fuck abt ya. brings me to my knees. but juz continues to torture me time after time.
life's a bitch.
but a woman's life is a COLD HARD BITCH.